✨Happy New Year 2017✨to all of you my darling followers out there !!! I wish you health, beauty, and fulfillment! I Love you all, i can't feel more gratitude for having such nice followers, interesting, generous, encouraging, loving, enthusiast...I am truly blessed for your messages, fan drawings, comments and commitment to share my art ❤️ Thank you thank you thank you !!!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2isT2F4

2 commentaires:

Pinupmania a dit…

Belle année à toi, la talentueuse.
Bises
Olivier

Francesca a dit…

Happy new year! I have just discovered your blog and love your pin up art. Your pictures are not only technically amazing, but they also feel genuinely vintage. You've definitely captured the vintage feel. I would be interested to know what you use to inspire your artwork?

Archives du blog